Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In a few sentences
The attorney is a partner and trusted advisor to the Amdocs Open Network division. S/he is responsible to provide legal support for commercial activities performed within the Americas region.
What will your job look like?
You will provide legal advice, draft legal documents, negotiate agreements, participate in decision making processes and promote compliance.
You will collaborate with other Amdocs units and Amdocs’ customers.
All you need is...
• Outstanding negotiation skills
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Strong customer facing orientation
• Reach agreement of strategic importance with others outside the organization that have widely differing perspectives and objectives
• Strong interpersonal skills
• At least 5 years’ experience in commercial law from global high-tech companies or private practice
• Juris Doctor/LL. B. plus admission to at least one bar.
• Analytical Thinking. The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach and strong attention to detail
• Stress Management. Cope with stress and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment