Google Play App Store

Herrman need help/ advice / ideass / counsel Herrman need help/ advice / ideass / counsel

ANY »Posted 16 Nov 2019 Post Answer

legal question If I was working for my grandfather LLC at the time of his death but my uncle's took over everything when he was in the hospital and almost instantly wrongful termination me and they fired his attorney before the reading of the will and they never gave me a copy of anything and all the trusts were establish and they of course made themselves executor and cotrustee of his estate and then when I ask about my bennifiary report they filed a tao on me and they made it look like I committed a 459 on the house he was giving to me ofcource my uncle strong-arm me for the house and then changed all the locks and add camera all around the house. I really don't know what to do at this point tho I've spent the last 2 weeks reading through codes I found alot that apply to my situation but still confused on what my first step is I know the warrents are really serious and need to be handled immediately but I know I need to get all of my findings to a judge before it's too late I don't know when the probate case ends or who the attorney is anymore they keep switching it up on me and tell me that I can not talk to then!! My own family tells me I can not have any communication with them I don't know what to do but I do know I didnt break into my own house. My name is Richard Herrman and it's the estate of Richard j herrman who original attorney is Andrew sussman

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected]

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd