Google Play App Store

How to pursue charged for harboring a runawayHow to pursue charged for harboring a runaway

Family »Posted 31 Mar 2020 Post Answer

legal question I have a sixteen-year-old daughter he keeps running away and each time she's ran away the police recovered her from her girlfriend's house I've spoke with the mother numerous occasions and told her to contact me anytime my daughter came there and do not let my daughter stay at her house for some reason every time she's found the police bring her home they haven't put charges on her when the lady is aware of the situation and I feel it's not going to stop my daughter's going to keep running away because the woman keeps hiding her out intentionally so I need to know what I need to do to see if I can get charges on her for harboring because it's not going to stop as long as she takes her in my daughter is failing school since she's been over there she's engaged in drinking and smoking marijuana and has became very disrespectful I can't get any help from the police from juvenile courts or anyone the school.

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected]

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd