Nowadays, there are several antivirus software available in the market that users can utilize to eradicate both online and offline attacks. Webroot SecureAnywhere is one of the best possible solutions that offers tons of advanced features to remove malicious viruses, block unsafe websites and downloads, malware, and more. In case you want to avail of such esteemed features, then visit webroot.com/safe and overcome the hassles easily.
To uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere, follow the instructions below.
- Shut down SecureAnywhere by clicking the Webroot icon in the menu bar and selecting Shut Down SecureAnywhere. If prompted, confirm that you want to shut down SecureAnywhere.
- Open the Finder by clicking the Finder icon in the dock.
- Open the Applications directory.
- Click and drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere program icon into the Trash in the dock. A confirming window appears. Click Uninstall. Webroot SecureAnywhere is now uninstalled. There is no need to restart your computer.
You can install SecureAnywhere on Mac OS X 10.7 and above. An Internet connection is required to install the software.
To install the software, follow the instructions below.
- Once the download completes via webroot.com/geeksquad, look for the wsamac.dmg file.
- Double-press on Webroot SecureAnywhere icon.
- On the pop-up, tap on Open.
- After that, choose your Language.
- Then tap on the Next option.
- Tap on Agree and Install to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill your User Name and Password to access the Macintosh account and allow it to make changes.
- Click Ok and continue.
- Now, choose Open System Preferences followed by a click on Security and Privacy option.
- Press on the Privacy.
- Navigate to the Full Disk Access.
- Click on the “+” button present on the right side of the applications.
- On the new window, tap on the Applications.
- Next, hit the Webroot SecureAnywhere and launch it.
- Hit on Webroot SecureAnywhere checkbox.
- Thereafter, a pop-up will appear, tap Quit Now.
- Click Next and continue.
- Press on Install Extension.
- Switch to the General Tab on Security & Privacy.
- Press Allow and proceed further.
- Lastly, complete the remaining on-screen steps and click Finish.
To know more details visit:- helpwebroot.com | webrootcom.com | webroot.uk.com | lifewebroot.com
To see video visit:- https://youtu.be/Mv271kUpL5A