:Legal Counsel :CVS HEALTH : https://jobs.cvshealth.com : Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States :JD : 4
Would you like to join Fortune 8 CVS Health leading our dynamic legal team? As a Legal Counsel, Retail, you will:
• Research and analyze retail and healthcare laws and regulations, including consumer protection regulations, pricing, and other matters as needed.
• Provide legal advice to internal business partners regarding retail matters.
• Draft and review contracts for Retail businesses.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
• Superior writing and communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, and strong attention to detail.
• The ability to work collaboratively in a large, complex corporate structure, and to work sensitively with confidential matters.
• Independent work style and ability to anticipate issues and create and implement methods for optimizing results and minimizing risks.
• Initiative, drive and self-confidence.
• Ability to develop a deep understanding of the business and operational goals of assigned internal clients and work diligently to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients at all levels of the organization.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage many projects -- whether large or small, complex or simple -- simultaneously.
• 4+ years of legal experience.
• Experience advising on healthcare or retail issues.
• Juris Doctor degree required, preferably from a highly-regarded law school.
Business Overview It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
To Get More Legal Jobs In United States...DOWNLOAD OUR APP
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or [email protected].com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
PathLegal has NO control on listed Items above as it's directly from customer. Incase of any discrepancy please write to [email protected]
PathLegal, United States lawyers directory listed lawyers and law firms and their supported services from United States. Here is the place where both clients and lawyers from United States & world wide can connect each other in a better way.