Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Through our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, the Group is re-defining the industry with our Total Quality Assurance proposition. We go beyond physical quality control to provide total peace of mind through our innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently, with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely. Total Quality. Assured. Visit www.intertek.com.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact on attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefits package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
• Must have a law degree from an accredited US law school;
• Must be admitted to a recognized bar; preference Illinois
• Must have 5+ years of experience gained in a large law firm and/or in-house with a major firm
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
• Strong negotiating skills with both legal and financial/commercial issues
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department and across all businesses
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Must be commercially aware and be able to develop business-led solutions while driving the risk management agenda.
• Ability to be fully engaged within the business and to communicate at all levels.
• Excellent attention to detail with a pride taken in producing timely, accurate and well laid out documentation.
• Proven ability to efficiently manage projects and large volumes of work.
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.