For more legal jobs in USA
Amazon's Lab126 legal department is looking for a talented paralegal or compliance specialist to support our Consumer Devices business. The Consumer Devices business develops an exciting array of products such as Echo/Alexa products, Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, and Fire TVs. This paralegal will support compliance attorneys and our engineering, compliance, and safety teams. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full life cycle of many of our innovative devices. He/She will manage compliance programs, advise on product compliance requirements and partner with teams on new compliance initiatives.
Some travel, domestic and international, will be required.
· 5+ years of experience as a paralegal or compliance specialist in a law firm or in-house setting, with primary and autonomous responsibility for a broad range of projects or matters
· Bachelor’s degree from a top-ranked university
· Law firm or in-house experience in regulatory or compliance matters is a plus
· Experience related to technology companies is a plus
· Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills
· Common sense, adaptability, and exceptional judgment
· Attention to detail and a fast learner